Medical Marijuana (MMJ) is one of the most promising emerging natural medicines. It is theorized to have numerous health benefits. To this end, countries around the world, including the majority of U.S. states, are changing legislation to adopt the legalization of Medical Marijuana.
Benefit from marijuana’s stimulating effects – get your MMJ card now!
There is no doubt that Medical Marijuana has significant health benefits. However, the average person doesn’t really understand these benefits or how to get them from Marijuana. It is, in fact, the uncertainty that drives anti-Medical Marijuana sentiments.
The health benefits of Marijuana are real. They are too many to list, and so this article will focus on seven surprising benefits. You will also learn how to make the most of Medical Marijuana with regard to these benefits, as well as many other interesting tidbits about this controversial cure.
If you think that Marijuana is just for junkies, then think again because it is unlocking exciting opportunities in medicine.
Number One: A Marijuana Smoothie for Your Depression
Marijuana is great for uplifting your spirits. This is one of its most popular traits as many people smoke it to ‘get high’ and feel happy. It does this by stimulating the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors. To this end, it is highly effective against depression.
One glass of marijuana smoothie will work great for your depression. It is sweet and refreshing, and the Marijuana in liquid form is fast-acting as it is directly absorbed into the bloodstream and circulated to the brain. Following is a quick and straightforward recipe for a Medical Marijuana smoothie:
- Step 1: Prepare your favorite fruits, depending on your preferences
- Step 2: Get some fresh milk and a scoop of ice cream with flavors to match your choice of fruits.
- Step 3: Add the ingredients into a blender and shake up thoroughly
- Step 4: Add the recommended dose of MMJ oil (or flowers) to the smoothie and shake it again thoroughly
- Step 5: Pour into a tall glass, add some ice cubes, and enjoy
Any MMJ beverage will work for depression, so you don’t have to settle for a smoothie if you are not a fan. For instance, you should try this Bhang Lassi recipe from India if you prefer non-sugary drinks:
- Step 1: Add a glassful of water to half-a-cup of yogurt.
- Step 2: Add a pinch of salt and the recommended dose of MMJ oil or flowers.
- Step 3: Add your preferred choice of almond fruits (almonds and cashew are ideal options).
- Step 4: Add some ice cubes and shake thoroughly in a blender until froth forms at the surface.
- Step 5: Pour into a tall glass and enjoy.
MMJ beverages for depression are not only effective but also enjoyable. Marijuana in liquid form also comes with some benefits that cannot be realized via smoking or other applications. These benefits include:
- Liquid MMJ retains all of the Marijuana’s potency. Smoking, in contrast, burns and loses most of these active ingredients.
- Liquid Marijuana is fast-acting as it is directly absorbed into the bloodstream; it usually takes about 30 minutes to take effect.
- Liquid MMJ is subtle, unlike smoking. Your friends and co-workers will not know that you are medicating unless you tell them.
- Organic marijuana leaves also contain many other health benefits, including minerals such as calcium.
The applications of liquid MMJ for depression are endless. You can also come up with alternative, personalized recipes as you see fit!
Improve your mental health by utilizing the medical benefits of Marijuana – Click the button below!
Number Two: Don’t Drink. Vape Your PTSD Away Instead
Many people dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) drink alcohol to suppress negative emotions and memories. This is self-destructive as alcohol ultimately amplifies these problems. Medical Marijuana is a better alternative as it actively and continually suppresses the condition without the guilt and misgivings associated with alcohol.
Vaping is a relatively new term associated with e-cigarettes. It is a healthier, classier, and more efficient alternative to smoking. It involves using a vaping device to inhale (not smoke) Medical Marijuana. The device heats the MMJ to moderate degrees so that the active ingredients are vaporized without smoke.
There are two categories of MMJ vaping devices: desktop devices and portable ones. You can use MMJ oil, flowers, or leaves, depending on the device.
Using the Desktop Device
A desktop device works best with flowers and leaves. It is fairly easy to use, as described below:
- Step 1: Grind your dried cannabis flowers or leaves into a fine powder using a pestle or paper and pour the fine powder into the device.
- Step 2: Open the lid of your device and cover the outlet with a plastic paper (or anything that will seal off the air).
- Step 3: Push the start button and wait as the desktop device heats the cannabis powder into a fine vapor.
- Step 4: Bend over the device, with your face directly facing it, and cover your head with a large cloth big enough to cover the desktop device too.
- Step 5: Remove the plastic paper you used to seal off the outlet and inhale deeply. Take deep breaths and lock the vapor in for about a minute before exhaling, and then inhale some more.
Schedule your appointment today by clicking the banner below.
Using a Portable Device
Vape pens are also a great alternative. However, they only work with a liquid solution of marijuana concentrate in a cartridge. The marijuana concentrate is the juice extracted from marijuana flowers.
Vape pens are easier to use compared to desktop vape devices, as described below:
- Step 1: Check that your device’s battery is fully charged and connect it to the device.
- Step 2: Insert the cartridge with marijuana concentrate and press the heating button.
- Step 3: Hold the heating button for about 30 seconds until there is enough marijuana vapor in the device.
- Step 4: Release the button and start inhaling. Inhale deeply and lock the vapor in for about a minute and repeat.
There is a wide variety of vaping devices, including some stylish portable vaping pens that are easily disguisable. They feature different designs, but the working mechanism is the same, so you shouldn’t have a problem using one.
Number Three: Stoke Your Appetite with a Pot Brownie
You need to eat, even if your body feels sick at the sight of food. Lack of appetite is a normal and common condition. It is often diagnosed as anorexia, and Marijuana is one of the most effective solutions. If you cannot stand food now, you will not get enough of pot brownies.
There is a wide variety of marijuana edibles. These are ordinary edibles, such as ordinary brownies, cooked with Marijuana. All it takes is some fat or butter to decarboxylate the Marijuana to bring out the active CBD ingredients. The ingredients come out in the form of a white substance known as a cannabutter, which is then used as an additional ingredient when cooking.
Making the cannabutter and cooking pot brownies is easy. Here are the recipes:
- Step 1: Pre-heat your oven to 240 degrees.
- Step 2: Take a baking sheet and sprinkle some parchment pepper all over it.
- Step 3: Put 10 ounces of marijuana flowers in a food processor and sprinkle it on the baking sheet.
- Step 4: Put the baking sheet on the rack in the oven and leave it for about 30 minutes (or just until it is baked dry).
- Step 5: Place the saucepan over medium heat and put in about ten ounces of butter. Let the butter melt and then add the cannabis and water.
- Step 6: Leave the solution to boil and then turn down the heat so that it continues to cook at a slow pace for about three hours. Check on the solution now and then and replenish the water if necessary.
- Step 7: Remove the lid and let the cannabutter cool for about 30 minutes. Check to see that the white substance forms at the surface.
- Step 8: Filter the solution through a fine cloth or fine mesh sieve so that only the sticky white substance is left. You should also get a separate sieve to squeeze the extra butter out of the cannabis solids before discarding them.
- Step 8: Transfer the cannabutter to a clean container and put it in the refrigerator to cool for about 45 minutes until it solidifies.
The cannabutter is extremely volatile. It is sensitive to light and heat, so it should always be kept covered and refrigerated at all times.
Get your medical marijuana card online by clicking the button below.
Pot Brownie Recipe
You don’t need exceptional culinary skills to make pot brownies. Just follow this simple recipe:
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Step 2: Get a baking pan at least 9 inches by 13 inches and butter it all over the edges.
- Step 3: Thoroughly mix four eggs and two teaspoonfuls of sugar in a large bowl until fully infused.
- Step 4: Thoroughly mix 1.5 cups of flour, one teaspoon of baking powder, three tablespoons of cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt in another bowl.
- Step 5: Now add the contents of both bowls in another bowl, mixing slowly until it all forms a thick paste without bubbles or dry flour. Add some cannabutter (depending on the number of brownies you want to bake) and mix thoroughly.
- Step 6: Now pour this solution evenly over the baking pan and place it inside the preheated oven. Leave it to bake for about 35 minutes until the cake’s edges start pulling away from the pan’s edges.
- Step 7: Take the cake out of the oven and leave it to cool.
Voila, you are done! You can now cut the cake and enjoy your brownies. They will be delicious, and it won’t be long before you start feeling the munchies – the main course will also taste just a delicious, thanks to the marijuana taste buds.
Caution: Some states have laws and regulations forbidding the use of marijuana edibles. It would, as such, be prudent to check with your state’s laws to avoid getting into trouble. You can check whether your state is clear or not.
Number Four: Marijuana Capsule – Healthy Silver Bullets
Marijuana capsules look and feel like any other pill. They are effective for managing and treating a wide range of diseases, including glaucoma and neuropathic pain.
Marijuana capsules contain both of Marijuana’s active ingredients: CBD and THC. CBD is the active ingredient associated with Marijuana’s medicinal benefits, while THC is mostly associated with the psychedelic effects that make users feel high.
The CBD and THC are absorbed into the bloodstream, where they release their medicinal effects. For example, they help decrease inflammation and block pain receptors in the brain, which helps with chronic pain conditions such as arthritis. CBD also reduces intraocular pressure, which helps manage glaucoma and other related conditions.
Other benefits of marijuana pills, besides the aforementioned health benefits, include:
- They are easy to control dosage as the content of CBD and THC is carefully measured in each pill.
- They have few side-effects compared to other forms of marijuana consumption, such as smoking.
- Pills are easy to disguise (they look like ordinary pills) and more socially acceptable compared to other forms of consumption, such as smoking.
P.S. Marijuana pills are potent and should only be consumed under a doctor’s prescription, depending on the condition you want to manage or treat. They are also highly regulated by the authorities, so you will need a Medical Marijuana Card to get some.
The process for qualifying for a Medical Marijuana card differs from state to state. The procedure, however, is the same:
- Step 1: Consult a doctor with the condition ailing you and get his/her input on how a marijuana treatment can work.
- Step 2: Take the medical exam and prepare in advance (it would be prudent to Google what it entails to get a card in your state before applying for one).
- Step 3: Depending on the exam’s results, the doctor may qualify you and help you through the application process.
Get your hands on the medical marijuana card by clicking on the button below.
You will have an easier time getting the doctor’s prescription for marijuana pills with a Medical Marijuana card. Be sure to stick to the recommended dosage as these pills are highly potent, as mentioned.
Number Five: Say Bye to the Pains and Aches with Medical Marijuana Oil
We have already discussed Medical Marijuana oil in length. It is highly potent, as mentioned, and it contains CBD active ingredients associated with Marijuana’s medicinal properties. It is effective in treating and managing a wide range of diseases, including arthritis and other painful conditions. It is also highly recommended as a remedy for cancer symptoms, including intense pain.
Marijuana oil helps numb pain by manipulating pain receptors in the brain. The receptors numb feeling in the nerves and relax the muscles, hence numbing the pain. Marijuana’s psychedelic effects also help to distract the mind from the pain.
Time is essential when treating chronic pain. Marijuana oil acts fast compared to other forms of marijuana consumption. It is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, so its effects take minutes to kick in. It is also easy to use, as described below:
- Step 1: Brush your teeth and rinse your mouth thoroughly, especially if you have eaten or drunk anything over the past 30 minutes.
- Step 2: Take a clean dropper and fill it halfway with Medical Marijuana oil.
- Step 3: Lift your tongue and pour a few drops of the marijuana oil under it. Lower your tongue and shut your mouth, taking care not to swallow the oil no matter how bitter it tastes – the oil needs to stay under the tongue so that it can be directly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Step 4: Rinse your tongue using clean water and swallow.
It will take several minutes for the effects to kick in, so be patient before deciding that the amount that you took is not enough.
P.S. It is important to get a doctor’s prescription if you are using Medical Marijuana oil to manage pain from chronic conditions such as cancer. The doctor will examine how the oil will react to your other medications before recommending a dosage. It is also important to stick to the dosage and always consult the doctor before making any changes.
Don’t let your mental health get in the way of a good day – Click the button below!
Tip: Marijuana oil is versatile. It can be consumed with edibles, beverages, and even applied on the skin in the form of marijuana massage oil.
Number Six: Marijuana Patches for Whole Body Relief
Marijuana patches are a new and innovative way of consuming Marijuana. They are simple and surprisingly effective. They help with a wide range of conditions, including pain, inflammation, stress, nausea, vomiting, and more!
Marijuana patches work much like nicotine patches, but instead of nicotine, the patches are linedline with marijuana oil. The oil gets absorbed into the skin and directly into the bloodstream over time. The CBD then gets circulated all over the body, which results in whole-body relief. The effects of marijuana patches can also be concentrated on a localized area, such as numbing pain in an aching joint.
The greatest benefit of marijuana patches is that their effects are long-lasting. It takes about 8-10 hours for the patch to get depleted, so one patch should have you covered all day long. Marijuana patches are also easy to use, as outlined below:
- Step 1: Carefully wash and rinse the site where you will apply the patch to get rid of germs and dirt that may inhibit the oil’s absorption.
- Step 2: Dry the area thoroughly and trim hair if you are concerned that it will be an obstacle.
- Step 3: Apply the patch carefully on the fresh skin and apply pressure on it for some minutes until it sticks.
- Step 4: Cover the patch with a cloth and avoid disturbing it for the next 8-10 hours so that it does not come off.
P.S. Be careful when choosing where to apply the patch. Choose an area where the skin is thin if you are looking for whole-body effects. If, however, you are seeking localized benefits such as numbing pain, then apply the patch directly over the ailing part.
Number Seven: Make Your Chronic Pain Vanish as You Experiment with Topical Recipes
There are all sorts of marijuana products today, ranging from pills to Medical Marijuana massage oil. These products seem sophisticated, but anyone can make them, including you. You will have lots of fun doing it (which is therapeutic) and derive lots of medicinal benefits from your topical marijuana products, including getting rid of chronic pain.
Schedule your appointment today by clicking the banner below.
One of the most versatile topical marijuana products is a salve. You can ingest it, apply it on the skin, or use it for cooking brownies and other delicious edibles. It can also be used to make a variety of topical products, including marijuana balm, creams, and lotions, among others. Here is a fast recipe on how to make marijuana salve:
- Step 1: Get your cannabutter ready. You can buy ready-made cannabutter at the nearest marijuana pharmacy or make your own, as described in the cannabutter recipe covered earlier.
- Step 2: Get just as much beeswax as the cannabutter.
- Step 3: Prepare a saucepan and heat it under medium heat.
- Step 4: Add equal parts of beeswax and cannabutter to the saucepan. Add the beeswax first and wait until it all melts before adding the cannabutter. Let the solution heat until all solid butter melts.
- Step 5: Remove the saucepan and leave the solution of cannabutter and beeswax to cool.
- Step 6: Transfer the cool solution into an opaque jar and store it in a refrigerator – just like raw cannabutter, this new mixture is just as volatile and will lose its potency if exposed to heat or light.
The salve will yield a wide range of health and medicinal benefits. For instance, you can rub in around joints and other aching areas. You can also apply it on the lip and lick it or make an improvised marijuana patch. You can also take some time off and have someone else rub it on your skin as marijuana massage oil. This is your chance to bring your creativity to life!
You will Need a Pass for That
Marijuana is becoming more and more acceptable as a medicine, as well as a socially acceptable recreational drug. However, Medical Marijuana products are highly regulated. You will need a qualification to buy these products.
Feel less stressed out every day – Click the Button Below!
Different states have varying requirements on how residents can qualify for Medical Marijuana cards. The basic requirements are:
- Legal Age
21 is the legal age for using Medical Marijuana products in the United States. You will need an original, government-issued I.D. document to prove your age.
- Valid Diagnosis
There are numerous cases of people who fake diseases to get access to Medical Marijuana. You will need to prove that you are not only sick but also that your condition requires Medical Marijuana products to manage and treat.
You will need to consult a doctor to diagnose your condition. The doctor will run some tests and decide whether your condition qualifies for a Medical Marijuana card. Qualifying conditions include many forms of cancer, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, glaucoma, severe nausea, chronic pain, and more!
- Proof of Residence
Each state has varying laws regulating Medical Marijuana, as mentioned. Some states have not yet legalized marijuana for medical purposes, some have strict laws, and some have lax laws that are easy to get around. Consequently, many people cross state lines to states with lax marijuana laws, and this is why proof of residence is important.
You will need to provide an original state-issued I.D. card to prove your residence. Some states, such as Florida, don’t require you to be a permanent resident.
- Doctor’s Recommendation
The doctor has the final say on whether or not you will get your Medical Marijuana card. His/her decision depends on whether your condition qualifies for Medical Marijuana therapy. The doctor will make the diagnosis and all necessary evaluations before making a recommendation.
P.S. You should consult a qualified doctor to make a valid recommendation. You can get the best Medical Marijuana doctors.
You can then proceed to apply for your Medical Marijuana card if the doctor makes a positive recommendation. You can make the application online or via mail. You will need to send all the documents supporting your qualification, including the doctor’s diagnosis. You will also be required to pay for the application’s processing fees.
The relevant authorities take about one business week to review applications. Your application will be approved if everything checks out. You can now use the card to buy the necessary Medical Marijuana products according to the doctor’s prescription.
P.S. Medical Marijuana cards are valid for a limited period. You will, as such, need to renew your card periodically at least one month before the expiry date.
Get your medical marijuana card to avail the benefits of medical cannabis!
The Medicinal Benefits of Marijuana is Valid
Marijuana has courted a lot of controversies. However, there is no question about the validity of its medicinal properties.
The lurking fear that Medical Marijuana will be abused should not deter its adoption. “Marijuana does not have a high potential for abuse. And there are very legitimate medical applications. Sometimes, Marijuana is the only thing that works,” says Dr. Sanjay Gupta, a renowned neurosurgeon.
The validity of Medical Marijuana is just one of the many reasons justifying its legalization. It works, and there are people that need it to improve their lives – that is all that matters!
Schedule your appointment today by clicking the banner below.