It’s without any doubt that cervical cancer is a killer disease that has left many disillusioned and on the verge of keeping up. Cervical cancer is a type of cancer that develops in a woman’s cervix where a part of the uterus extends into the vagina. Medical research has established that human papillomavirus is the leading cause of this cancer type. Cervical cancer doesn’t have to be a death sentence anymore, thanks to breakthroughs in medical research.
Researchers have discovered that cervical cancer can be treated through the use of medical marijuana. Extracts of marijuana can potentially stop the division of cancer cells as well as kill them. For cervical cancer treatment and care, you need the services of qualified medics. At MMJ clinics, we specialize in treating cancer with the help of medical marijuana.
Medical Marijuana is an effective treatment for Cervical Cancer Symptoms – click the button below to get your MMJ card today!
Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
- Bleeding after sexual intercourse
- Bleeding during the menstrual period
- Heavy unusual discharge
- Bleeding after menopause
- Pelvic pain
- Pain during urination
- Increased frequency in urination
Research on Medical Marijuana Properties for Cervical Cancer
A survey conducted in South Africa reveals possible curative properties in Cannabis Sativa. This comes as no surprise as marijuana has been used for treatment for centuries. The most active component in the extract is cannabinoid or CBD. CBD is responsible for keeping cells alive.
Some of the ways in which marijuana can help in treating cervical cancer include the following:
- Preventive Agent: Medical marijuana can act as a preventive agent which is also anti-inflammatory. This property is of great help in reducing the possibilities of cancer. This in turn helps in boosting the body’s immune system. A poor immune system may place a strain on your body leading to other infections hence hampering your recuperation. Cannabinoids is the extract that helps in boosting the body’s immune.
- Placebo Effect: A chemical component in marijuana called tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) has also been proven to be effective in reducing vomiting that is caused by chemotherapy sessions. Feelings of nausea and occasional vomiting are closely linked to chemo sessions. With THC you will undergo chemo sessions and other cancer medications without these ugly side effects. Furthermore, marijuana has been fronted by experts as better than a placebo.
- Improves Appetite: Medical marijuana can also help in stimulating your appetite. The last thing you would wish for is losing weight as a result of lacking appetite. Cancer patients often lack appetite due to emotional stress and turmoil. A good appetite is paramount in combating serious diseases such as cervical cancer. Thankfully, marijuana has strains that help to improve your appetite hence helping you acquire the right nutrients and energy for combating the disease.
Benefit from marijuana’s stimulating effects – get your MMJ card now!
- Reduces Pain: It helps to alleviate pain especially as a result of chemotherapy. A survey conducted in 2017 reveals that medical marijuana has properties that can relieve chronic pain in cancer patients. At times, cancer patients are forced to undergo intensive chemo sessions, which may be a walking nightmare. With the help of strains of marijuana, you’ll be more than glad to say goodbye to such pains.
- Controls Stress: Cannabis can be used to fight anxiety and emotional turmoil. These two conditions are known to wreak havoc in the lives of cancer patients due to the physical struggles associated with the scourge. Without managing anxiety and depression, treating a cancer patient would be such a waste. Dealing with cancer without emotional baggage is a recipe for quick healing and general wellbeing.
- Improves Sleep: Marijuana can help with sleep. There’s nothing as horrendous as insomnia while dealing with cervical cancer. THC is known to induce sleep hence sparing you the agony of staying awake at the expense of a good night’s sleep. This should however be within the prescriptions of a qualified physician.
Medical Marijuana Strains and Forms for Cervical Cancer
Some of the best cannabis strains used to treat Cervical Cancer includes the following:
- The Black -This is known to induce feelings of euphoria, it is best administered at night. It helps in alleviating excruciating agony, insomnia as well as nausea.
- The Hybrid– It provides an incredible body effect. It is beneficial to cancer patients suffering from lack of appetite and insomnia.
- Blue Dragon– It also provides body euphoria. It helps in alleviating anxiety, depression, pain and cramps.
Marijuana treatment can take the following forms:
- Use of capsules
- Vaporizable oils
Use medical marijuana legally – get your MMJ card today!
Cervical cancer can be conquered through proper medical attention. As established, marijuana has been identified as a possible way of dealing with cervical cancer owing to its anti-cancer properties.
It is time to seek medical interventions and have your cancer treated expertly. At MMJ clinic, we have a team of well-versed medical marijuana doctors meant to serve you. At MMJ clinic you’re our first priority. You need not suffer in isolation anymore. Grab this opportunity and get assisted. You can visit us at 347 5th Ave, Ste 1402 New York, NY 10016 (888) 578-6704 email@example.com
Please make an appointment with us today for more details.