Under the new law, those who suffer from the following ten conditions can apply to receive a medical marijuana card.
Sharing my story about how cannabis benefits me, that you typically don’t read or hear about.
1. I use cannabis as a topical to minimize bruising stemming from anemia.
2. I ingest and inhale it to manage autoimmune symptoms of sarcoidosis, including chronic joint pain.
3. I use it in all forms to lessen teeth grinding and the resultant TMJ pain.
Click the Button – To Treat your Pain with Medical Marijuana
get your mmj card now
Where to start! We are learning more and more about the benefits of marijuana every day, and here are some of the more interesting facts about marijuana during the COVID pandemic.
1) Good Start-up Business: A benefit of marijuana today is that it is easy for anyone to get involved in the industry no matter where you are based. The legal cannabis industry is projected to be worth $73 billion by 2027. So it really is worth looking at starting your own blog, podcast, affiliate marketing agency, or own your e-commerce shopping portal and making some income from the online cannabis industry. The next few years will see many more regulations easing like a more realistic framework followed in States such as Colorado and California who have pioneered successful recreational and medical marijuana markets providing 250000 new jobs already.
2) Nutritious Juice: Juicing cannabis is often an overlooked option of receiving the benefits of cannabis. Most countries have at least decriminalized cannabis for cultivation. So it’s worth growing your own pot as an herb even in the smallest of spaces to get fresh leaves that you may include in a smoothie or chopped up in a salad. Cannabis leaves contain a lot of vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and other beneficial compounds that you should already be using for better health and wellness naturally. It helps me write better!
3) Ease of Access: The fastest-growing user group is elderly and it has seen as much as a 10-fold increase in the use of cannabis in the last decade. The most probable reason is because of easier access to medical marijuana and the fact that it works.
Benefit from Marijuana’s stimulating effects – get your MMJ card now!
Here are 3 uncommon benefits worth learning about:
1. Delta8 THC – The current trend in the hemp industry. Delta8 is an isomer of THC that can be converted from CBD, making it hemp-derived and federally legal (in theory). Extremely mild intoxication, unlike Delta9 THC, the main constituent responsible for the high feeling. Hemp retailers are salivating at the business proposition a federally legal THC product presents, but more interesting is the similar therapeutic value to Delta9 without the adverse side effect of intoxication or anxiety. This could be a game-changer, but more research is needed.
2. CBN – CBN occurs when decarboxylated cannabinoids degrade over time. It has been shown to contain antibacterial, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and potentially sedating properties. We are seeing a lot of positive feedback from patients that complain of sleep difficulties.
3. CBG – Another non-intoxicating cannabinoid with anti-inflammatory properties. It is gaining popularity with both manufacturers and consumers. More research is needed, but some evidence shows it may offer benefits by reducing intraocular pressure, irritable bowel, bladder dysfunctions, bacterial infections, certain cancers, and appetite loss.
Treat your symptoms with variety of strains – Click the button below.
These are the benefits of Marijuana:
Cannabis is a natural regulator for our bodies due to the Endocannabinoid
system. So whether you have an ailment, feeling stress, inflammation,
pain, creativity block or are just having a bad day, cannabis can bring you
back to center so you can enjoy and accomplish whatever your life
Apply for your MMJ card here and get to enjoy the benefits of using Marijuana.
1-Cannabis makes sex better. If you smoke it, vape it, or apply it as a sexual topical, all users I know agree that in some form, CBD and THC increase sexual pleasure. First-timers, try low dose, and give yourself time to experience the full effect before taking more. Combine a THC topical with a bit of smoke for my fave combination…enjoy.
2-People who consume cannabis regularly have a lower BMI than the general population. Given the incidences of the munchies, it stands to reason that supporting the endocannabinoid system with cannabis makes the body more efficient.
3- Cannabis is a post-workout elixir. After a hard workout, I love a 1:1 vape (THC:CBD) or a joint with a high CBD flower for the quick onset of deep relaxation and the anti-inflammatory properties the flower provides. Some people mistakenly think stoners are lazy but many athletes use cannabis for this purpose.
Buy Marijuana legally from Dispensary – Click the button below.
My name is Sheriann Baker. I was diagnosed with terminal Oligodendroglioma Brain Cancer Stage 2 in August 2017. I was told that I had 5 to 10 years to live at most even with radiation and chemo. I was 47. I was also told that if I didn’t do chemo and radiation I would most likely die 2 years!
1. Taking the First Step: I started doing my research and in August of 2017 I decided to fight brain cancer with Rick Simpson Oil/Cannabis Oil/Phoenix Tears. As I am not ready to die yet! I started taking a gram or 2 of Rick Simpson Oil a day up until my surgery on October 3rd,2017. My goal was to take 2 ounces as fast as I could.
2. Eating Clean: I also started eating clean! That is half of the battle! No sugars, carbs, fats, flours or red meats. I do three drops of Frankincense Oil every day, 10 to 15 Vitamin C’s, and I swear by the Bud-wig Diet!
3. Strong Support: I stopped taking RSO a day before surgery as your blood pressure is very low while on RSO so it’s a MUST. Also, my doctors were aware of what I was doing and worked with me right from the start. I started taking RSO 2 days after surgery.
4. Successful Tumor Removal: On October 3rd, 2017 I had brain surgery to remove most of the tumor. My neurosurgeon was able to remove 97% of my tumor. My operation was 6 hours. 22 staples. I was up and about the same day and was released from Foothills Hospital in Calgary Alberta within 26 hours after brain surgery. I was in the gym in a week! Of course, my Oncologist highly recommends chemo and radiation but I absolutely refused to do it. I told my Oncologist to book me a follow-up MRI for January 2018.
5. A Healthier Me: I felt so healthy and strong I was 100% sure that I had made the right choice and sure enough Rick Simpson Oil/ cannabis oil killed the 3% that Dr. Kelly couldn’t remove. I am still here and still tumor-free because of cannabis oil and eating clean. Now I take a gram a day and will for the rest of my life.
Fight your fears with Medical Marijuana – Click the Button Below.
Marijuana is an unknown cure for tobacco in more ways than just helping with treating cancer. It can be used as a preventive measure and a viable alternative to smoking tobacco or actually quitting from it. I personally stopped smoking cigarettes and ended a disgusting habit that had me spending all my money on killing myself. I simply rolled a joint and smoked it every time I wanted a cigarette and a week later I was done with them.
Don’t let your mental health get in the way of a good day – Click the button below!
These are the 3 benefits of Marijuana:
1. Enhanced Creativity: Cannabis helps me find unorthodox angles to invent and create art.
2. Perspective Amplification: Bob Marley, “When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” Favorite quote. But what it really means is that you see yourself from an outside perspective that envelopes everything in the environment.
3. Injury Sourcing: Sometimes a sports injury displays itself by swelling surrounding the injury. It can be hard to pinpoint the source of the injury. Cannabis helps alleviate the outward symptoms to focus and reveal the source of bodily injury.
To address your chronic pain, get your medical marijuana card by clicking below.
These are the top benefits of Marijuana:
1. Become Active: Marijuana can get people active and moving that would typically otherwise sit around the house. Although a lot of users do just sit around the house while high, some enjoy exercising that much more while high that they do it regularly.
2. Improve Perspective: It can help you to think of things from a different perspective. I personally have a lot of business ideas while I’m high. A lot of them are ridiculous, but some are genuinely quite great.
3. Enhance Creativity: It can bring out your creative side. While a lot of people might think of drawing or painting, there’s plenty of other creative avenues that marijuana can help in. From writing or making music, to writing articles or even putting together business plans. Of course, dosage is very important for some of these activities.
Here is my response based on my own experiences, knowledge, understanding, and how cannabis has helped me.
1. Creativity, cannabis allows me to focus. When I put myself in a creative space after intaking THC I always have my best ideas.
2. I get relaxed. Cannabis helps me destress.
3. Scientific backed research that shows THC and CBD help reduce inflammation and treat certain diseases.
A Medical Marijuana card is an answer to all your problems – Get yours today!
Here are the top benefits of Marijuana:
1. Marijuana Makes You Work Out Harder: Marijuana is a great way to help you forget about your stress so you can enjoy more recreational activities including exercise. Studies have found that exercise actually activates the endocannabinoid system in the same way that the cannabis plant does.
The Sadhu’s of India is an ancient Hindu Sect that is known for getting high and doing Yoga long before marijuana-friendly yoga classes ever became a “thing” in cosmopolitan cities like L.A. and NYC. So many modern runners, tri-athletes, mixed martial artists, professional football and basketball players, and wrestlers in addition to the world’s most decorated Olympian Michael Phelps have publicly come out as marijuana users.
The health benefits of marijuana usage on athletic performance are so surprising that marijuana is actually considered a performance-enhancing drug by the World Anti-Doping Association!
2. Marijuana is Preventative, Restorative Medicine: More surprising for many people still is that taking supplemental cannabinoids by using marijuana may actually prove to be the best preventative medicine for many of the conditions it helps alleviate. In the August 2009 issue of Cancer Prevention Research, medical researchers reported that “ten to twenty years of marijuana use was associated with a significantly reduced risk of head and neck squamous cell cancer.”
In 2013 The International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology published a study that found that CBD can actually help grow brain cells, completely contradicting the decades-old stereotype that marijuana kills brain cells and makes users stupid, and proving marijuana to be an effective treatment for depression and other mental health disorders.
Marijuana makes you feel good, or “high” because cannabinoids help you control the number one cause of all lethal afflictions – stress. Our endocannabinoid systems moderate and regulate stress hormones with naturally occurring endocannabinoids from our own bodies which belong to the same class of cannabinoids like THC and CBD. This is why supplemental cannabinoids are an ideal way to regulate dangerous levels of unhealthy stress hormones in our bodies.
Click on the button below to get your medical marijuana card today.
Here are my top three powerful marijuana benefits:
1. PROMOTES DIGESTIVE HEALTH: I suffer from a few digestive disorders which can be frustrating at best and debilitating at worst. It can be both physically and emotionally draining. Marijuana is a uniquely beneficial solution to promoting gut health! When you have digestive issues like IBS, indigestion, and heartburn, you may notice sleep problems as well, which leads to my next benefit!
2. HELPS WITH INSOMNIA/SLEEP ISSUES: I have had problems sleeping my entire life. The first benefit I learned from marijuana is that it helps me fall asleep. If I’m up in the middle of the night, I just have a puff or two and I’m back to sleep…and, it’s all natural!
3. PROMOTES MENTAL HEALTH: I suffer from mental health issues and I can say from experience that marijuana has helped me with social anxiety, depression, and ADD. It helps me start my day off in a good mood, checks my anxiety, and helps me concentrate on my work. This is far more useful than all of those useless medications I’ve been prescribed!
There are so many health benefits to marijuana that the subject could fill a pretty thick book. Trying to narrow down over 100+ cannabinoids, terpenes and other plant components to the most beneficial will take years of study once research can be freely done on marijuana and ALL of its many compounds. However, there is new data coming out on a few of the most promising compounds of the cannabis plant and that is where I’ll break down the various beneficial parts as we know them now.
Everyone knows about THC, the part of the marijuana plant that gets you “high”. But many of the health benefits of using marijuana come from other compounds found in the plant.
1. Benefits of CBD: CBD (Cannabidiol) is becoming more popular and most people have heard of the health benefits of using CBD products: pain relief, or anxiety relief. But there are also several CBD products being investigated that have been shown to reduce seizures in patients with epilepsy. CBD has also been proven to counteract some of the side effects of THC (anxiety/paranoia) if given in the right ratios.
2. Benefits of CBG: CBG (Cannabigerol) is a very interesting compound that has been getting attention lately. It’s the natural precursor molecule to both THC and CBD so it’s effects on the body are somewhere between the 2 compounds except CBG does not cause a “high”. The many health benefits CBG has been proven to help with will astound you: antibacterial properties, anti-inflammatory effects similar to steroids, inhibits cell growth in tumors (that’s right, it may help cure or treat cancers!), and it also promotes bone growth and healing. CBG also counteracts THC’s paranoia effects and can reduce blood pressure. Once dosages and delivery forms can be researched the possible treatment options with this compound are endless including treatment potential for IBS, Crohn’s Disease, Huntington’s Disease, glaucoma, and any inflammatory condition as well.
3. Benefits of CBN: CBN (Cannabinol) is a compound that is formed by the degradation of THC. It can only be formed by time naturally. It’s rare and hard to isolate but maybe the sleeping aid of the future. (Non-addicting, non-narcotic, no side effects, similar potency to Valium, all-natural). It causes heavy sedation, as well as pain relief, stress relief, and anti-seizure properties as well.
The biggest thing to know/learn about using cannabis is that high THC levels have absolutely no bearing on how you will actually feel from using a strain. When you combine THC with all the other mentioned cannabinoids and also all the Terpenes (which are the smell and flavor of weed and also have medicinal benefits themselves) you get what’s called the “Entourage Effect”. The combination of THC with the exact cannabinoids (CBD, CBG) and terpenes (Linalool, Limonene, Myrcene) found in the strain you use is what will determine how your body reacts and what your overall experience will be.
I think we have an exciting future ahead of us in the cannabis research sector. There is the potential for marijuana to treat, in a natural way, many of the diseases we use damaging chemicals to treat today.
Use Marijuana Products legally – Click the button below.
Enlisted below are the benefits of using Marijuana:
1. Cannabis can help people deal with grief. After the loss of my best friend in 2015, I used cannabis to help me traverse the grief that had suddenly taken over my life. After this experience, I have spoken with other people who have also used cannabis for their grief, and so I know that cannabis will be a promising therapy for grief management in the future. Further research has shown me that the endocannabinoid system actually oversees adverse memory storage, and helps the brain to essentially reduce recall of painful traumas. This is why cannabis can be
so beneficial to veterans who deal with PTSD. But the role of the endocannabinoid system also contributes to someone’s ability to traverse grief and find healing after a difficult loss. Especially in the era of high COVID deaths, I think cannabis therapy could provide a lot of healing to suffering American families.
2. Cannabis can help you lose weight. When it comes to weight management, cannabis often gets a bad wrap because of its ability to trigger the munchies in some people. However, cannabis researchers and healers are starting to speak about the fact that cannabis can actually help people manage or even reduce their weight. I experienced this
first-hand years ago when I used cannabis to replace my alcohol habit and subsequently lost 70 excess pounds. Additionally, there is a specific cannabinoid, THCV, that has been found to reduce appetite and mitigate food cravings.
3. Cannabis doesn’t have to intoxicate you in order to provide healing benefits. After the passage of the US Farm Bill in 2018, most American consumers now have access to hemp-derived CBD products. Through the use of these products, consumers can enhance their internal endocannabinoid tone without opting into the psychoactive activity associated with THC. Although it doesn’t lead to intoxication, the healing powers of CBD are proven and
can drastically improve someone’s quality of life. Essentially, CBD helps consumers to balance their internal endocannabinoid tone which, in turn, strengthens the body’s ability to adapt when faced with stressors or injury. In an era where stress and anxieties are at an all-time high, CBD’s ability to reduce the impacts of stress and anxiety are invaluable.
1. Tones Down Aggression: So my first benefit has a story. U see my family is known for their high temper that was passed on to us younger generation, and it has gotten me into a lot of trouble. so weed helps in calming down that aggression.
2. Helps in Treating PTSD: 2nd benefit is I have PTSD from past actions and life choices. Which keeps me up at night and makes me get lightly shaky when I concentrate for a long period of time.
3. Helps Socialize: My 3rd benefit is it helped me to break racial boundaries now if u are from south Africa u will know that racism is a big thing here, but it helped me to get closer to what is now considered my brother’s at work because it makes u peaceful and calmer.
For me personally, the 3 main benefits I get from smoking marijuana every single day are the following:
1. Stress reliever
2. Anxiety reliever
3. Total mood lifter
For me, I struggle with depression, and anxiety and marijuana help me every day to make me feel relaxed and not to stress about the little things. It’s a total mood changer. I can go from being mad as hell at the world and then I smoke a bowl and I’m okay with the world and see it from a different perspective. It’s not drastic always, it’s subtle. It can be small changes like not getting stressed out about how I look today, or how if I can’t get out of bed, I’ll hit my thc pen and my day will be started on a happier note.
Marijuana is currently being used by people to help with several health issues. When looking at the evidence, the best evidence is for the use of marijuana in childhood epilepsy syndromes. Then there are other common but unproven uses of marijuana products that we need more studies and more evidence for, these include chronic pain, insomnia, and anxiety.
Cannabis is the most underrated herb (although it is wrongly referred to as a drug) which is basically the scientific name for marijuana or weed. Back in ancient times, India had already done an enormous amount of research on this plant which was popularly referred to as “Bhaang” or “Gaanja” in India.
There are numerous misconceptions around marijuana which are mostly negative. People know very little about its benefits and that how it is nature’s gift to mankind. Cannabis is thought of as a drug and is often grouped together with other drugs like heroin, while the truth is that according to the damage vs. dependence scale, cannabis/weed isn’t as harmful as tobacco, alcohol, or even coffee, leave alone heroin!
1) Stress Reliever: Marijuana is only psychologically addictive and not physiologically addictive i.e. people mostly indulge in it recreationally to enjoy the feeling of being high, while their bodies do not crave weed if they have not done it in a while. It contains a compound called THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) among a list of 400 components, which when combines with the cannabinoid receptors in our brain relieves our stress and anxiety by releasing feel-good hormones in our body.
2) Pain Reliever: Cannabis also contains a compound called CBD which is a natural pain killer vis-à-vis lab-made pain killers known to affect the functioning of our kidneys, and therefore is being widely used by wrestlers, athletes, and sportsperson as a pain buster after their physically demanding sessions.
3) Alternative Treatment: It is fast being adopted as a form of alternative medicine (something which Indian Ayurveda) had always known. Marijuana is usually prescribed to treat glaucoma, weight gain, nausea, anxiety attacks, mental depression, seizures, post-traumatic stress disorders, muscle spasms, alzheimer’s disease, HIV, leprosy, tuberculosis and even to help people deal with the negative effects of chemotherapy. A cannabis derivative called isobutane hash oil is also used to treat cancer in children.
Following are the three marijuana benefits:
1) Improved Creativity: We’d say marijuana products have really helped us spew out a creative
memoir and wonderfully composed poetry. It boosts our creative ways in
which we are able to access a cosmic library of songs and art.
2) Daring for More: We’re owners of a successful travel blog (Roundtheworldmagazine.com) and
we’re also writing a memoir after one of us twice survived cancer and we
since visited 36 countries and are now living in a van in the Canadian
3) Increased Spirituality: We’re writing a travel memoir documenting our spiritual awakening as well
as heaps of poetry books and we’re in the process of creating a new natural
Marijuana has really helped us focus on our art and rattle out beautiful
poetry and, as such, we’d like to end with a wonderful poem on cannabis.
1. Lung Capacity: One benefit that I rarely hear mentioned when people discuss cannabis is that smoking small amounts each day doesn’t have a negative effect on your lungs in the same way as tobacco does. There was a long-term study that showed that those who smoked tobacco each day saw a decrease in lung function whereas those that smoked cannabis each day did not. This is despite both cannabis and tobacco-containing tar and releasing similar carcinogens when burned.
2. Blood Pressure: Here in the UK CBD has really taken off in the last few years with many people using it for anxiety, stress, improved sleep, and pain relief. It has also been prescribed by the NHS for some rare cases of epilepsy and those undergoing chemotherapy to help with nausea.
What isn’t so widely known is that CBD has shown that it can reduce blood pressure when you are resting or dealing with a stressful situation. The studies used high amounts of CBD (600mg) but I hope that in the future more studies are carried out to see if this is an effective alternative to traditional medications like Beta-blockers and ACE inhibitors.
3. Making Friends: Not a medical benefit but having good friends is important for our wellbeing too. Cannabis has helped me to make some great friends and get me through a few awkward engagements I really didn’t want to be at.
I remember my first day at college, many years ago now, I was attending a course that was health-based and was certain I would be the only smoker. First break time came and whilst standing outside smoking a cigarette, another person from the course came up smiling and said “do you smoke?” Knowing immediately what they meant I chuckled and said “yes”, we kicked it
for the next year sneaking off for lunchtime sessions from that day on. Shout out Elliot, been a long time, hope you are good!
It was just a short time later working in my first real job that an after-work beer and a joint led me to meet the most important friends I would ever make. 20 years on they are still the ones I turn to when stressed or down and it all started with a humble joint. You all know who you are!
There are more than 100 different compounds known as cannabinoids in the marijuana plant. The impact of each one on the body is different. The most important chemicals for medicine are delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC ) and cannabidiol (CBD).
But what are the top marijuana benefits? Well, they are ever-increasing. Here at MMPConnect.com, we reveal our list of the top 3 marijuana benefits in our opinion. Here they are.
1) FDA Approval of Epidiolex:
For treating seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut ‘s Syndrome or Dravet ‘s Syndrome in patients 1 year or older. The FDA approved Epidiolex on June 25, 2018, which contains a purified form CBD. This is the first FDA approved drug containing a refined marijuana substance. This approval to treat Dravet’s syndrome patients was the first-ever approved by the FDA for this disease.
2) Cannabis and Migraines:
Many studies have been conducted in the last few years in regards to THC/CBD and migraines. Countless results have shown that indeed cannabis is effective for treating migraines. With many showing over 90 percent symptomatic relief within two hours. Studies also bring to light the improved quality of life of people suffering from headache-related disorders.
The majority of people using cannabis use it for the relief of pain. The well-known causes are rheumatoid asthma, asthma, and fibromyalgia. Persisting pain may also be induced by cancer, multiple sclerosis, stomach ulcers, AIDS, and gallbladder diseases. All of the mentioned diseases can be helped alleviate pain with the use of cannabis.
These are the three Marijuana Benefits:
1) Stress, Anxiety, Mood, Sleep, Digestion, Inflammation, & Appetite Have On Thing In Common: The endocannabinoid system (ECS) exists in all mammals. It helps the body regulate a long list of functions. Its main job is to create homeostasis, which means the optimal state of performance in the human body. It does this by balancing things such as sleep, mood, digestion, stress, and more. Inflammation, which is integral to many processes in the body, is also regulated by the ECS. Cannabis, which contains cannabinoids such as THC and CBD, interacts with the ECS. This is the root of the benefits that cannabinoids offer.
THC binds with cannabinoids receptors in the ECS to produce results. Those anecdotal stories about people getting hungry or sleepy when they smoke marijuana are examples of this binding effect causing reactions. Since the ECS also helps regulate anxiety and mood, you will also hear stories about smoking marijuana possibly causing paranoia or anxious feelings. It depends on the amount, and strain you use.
CBD does not bind to receptors in the ECS. Instead, it encourages the ECS to produce more of its own natural cannabinoids. In this way, CBD gives consumers many of the effects that THC does, minus the high.
Because of this, some of the best reports we hear about cannabis is its ability to help with issues tied to inflammation. Chronic inflammation is correlated to diabetes, cancer, arthritis, and bowel diseases like Crohn’s disease. Anecdotal evidence and leading studies have found cannabinoids help with many ailments.
2) THC-A and CBG: As research about cannabis continues, more discoveries are being made. Recently, THC-A and CBG have been discovered and applied to the larger commercial market. THC-A offers a topical sensation. There are also cannabinoid receptors in the skin, which can interact with THC-A. This cannabinoid is being utilized in topicals for added relief.
CBG, on the other hand, is being utilized as a concentrate. It is known to have more energetic effects than THC and CBD, making it prime for those who need an extra boost in the morning. If consumers can replace coffee, which is unhealthy and stains teeth, with CBG, it could have massive health implications. A healthier way to energize than sports drinks and coffee can change the way we work in the morning.
A Taste of Old world herbal blends made in your own kitchen can do the trick. Cannabis flowers can have greater effects when blended with other herbs. Herbal teas are abundant and affordable. A little nug of Cannabis complimented with other flowers may be just the cool drink you’ve been craving:
1) Blood Pressure: You can take the effects of cannabis to a higher level by enhancing it with other common herbals like chamomile for sleepy time or hibiscus flowers for lowering blood pressure.
2) Appetite: Hungry? Opening the appetite with cannabis terpenes can stimulate the receptors in the brain and gut. Stress or issues like crohns disease sometimes seems to lock our stomach; this can cause anger and or brain fog. Steep a cup of tea rich in Beta caryophyllene found in marijuana strains like amnesia haze or in hemp fiber strain like Fibranova or Boax hemp cannabis flowers. The Bell flower root or guava leaves have been used to treat eating disorders like anorexia or cancer-related wasting issues.
Treat your symptoms with a variety of strains – Click the button below.
If I were to have a top three, here they are:
Pain relief – I have been on every pain pill under the sun and this is the only thing that tones down my chronic pain to a manageable level.
Sleep aid- suffer from insomnia/sleep disorder due to chronic pain so I’m actually able to get a solid 4-5 hours which helps with the bodies recovery from chronic pain and health issues
Energy- Suffer with chronic fatigue, Sativa strains give me a boost of energy so I am actually able to get some chores done throughout the day.
The top 3 unknown benefits of cannabis are the ability to
– Manage appetite
– Manage pain
– Alleviate stress
While the benefits seem general, the combined relief from all of the above allows most people to regain a sense of themselves again, which leads to an overall improvement in the quality of life. Cannabis is not a lifesaver for everyone, but it does allow most people to receive a lot of benefits.
In the broadest perspective, we can think of, at the root of all diseases is an inherent state of inflammation of the organism. This is due to many reasons because there are many things that contribute to inflammation – our food and drink intake are of primary concern in this regard. Consuming anti-inflammatory fuel for our bodies has a significant impact on our inflammation levels, pain levels, and cellular health.
1. We’d say the most important one is its powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
2. The blocking and altering of pain signals to the brain.
3. The combined neuroprotective effects it has on the brain; this is a combination of the anti-inflammation properties and the stimulation of creating additional cannabinoid receptors while stimulating existing ones to perform their natural and inherent functions.
“The all-natural cannabis plant can improve sleep while removing pharmaceutical drugs from the nightstand, decrease stress and anxiety while lowering alcohol consumption, and act as an anti-inflammatory for a host of chronic pain issues in joints and muscles.”
The top 3 benefits we as a family have experienced are:
1. Aids in decreasing stress levels;
2. Clearing skin;
3. Lumber assist
I suffered a stroke 5 years ago and my son took great care of me but it tough on both of us. He researched alternatives to synthetic medicine. 6 months of usage proved incredible results for us. I was feeling less discomfort and he was able to focus. work and school. Our sleep pattern changed from 3 hrs per night to 6 hours and more. The skin was also impacted due to the stroke, we applied CBD to the entire body and especially the left hand and foot (diabetic as well ) and after continuous application, the pain subsided and the natural color of my skin was rejuvenated. I owe a great lot to my son for not giving up and doing the necessary exploration of marijuana and am grateful for the comfort we have been able to experience since the first micro-dosing started.
1. Helps treat Anxiety: There are just so many responses going through my head as I ponder that question, but what comes to my mind immediately is anxiety. For me, it’s been my savior from almost debilitating anxiety at times.
2. Opens up Spiritual Horizons: Secondly, I use cannabis in all of my spiritual practices which have helped expand my views beyond what I can explain in a short response.
3. Perfect Date Partner: And lastly, it sure turns date night into something magical. I’m a gentleman so that’s all I have on that! We need to free medicine in this country!
Here are 3 benefits of powerful cannabis use:
1. Whole body and mind rejuvenation: The morning after using cannabis, I feel like a new person, like I’ve broken out of a shell. My body and mind feel refreshed. Plus, unlike alcohol use, cannabis does NOT leave you with a hangover. It’s the opposite, in fact.
2. An increased openness to others and other ideas: When is the last time you’ve seen two people arguing that have toked up together? Never. In fact, the level of conversation goes beyond what you’d normally have without the cannabis. Its widely thought humans only use 10% of their brains. I firmly believe cannabis enables us to tap into that other 90%.
3. Cannabis is an anti-inflammatory and pain killer (whether it be physical or emotional pain). It’s the healthier and non-addictive alternative to opioids.
3 uncommon benefits:
We’ve all heard that marijuana makes music better, food tastes better,
movies funnier, and sex amazing. These are all true 😄
However, some of the things I don’t hear often are the personal or
individual growth that comes with using responsibly. Here are a few of my
1. Cannabis has made me a better parent – I know there are going to be some people who read this and say OMG he’s
a parent and he smokes weed!? How irresponsible of him. To their point,
marijuana is a drug and like all drugs, if not used responsibly, can be
harmful. The same goes for alcohol which I won’t even open that can of worms.
2. So, how was marijuana made me a better parent? Marijuana has provides a different perspective or filter to my life. It
has added a light, fluffy and kind outlook that expresses itself while
parenting. I’ve been known to have a short temper (bad habit) BUT after
responsibly using for some time now, that temper has dampened and even
become soft and loving.
3. Cannabis is a mirror to your subconscious – You never realize how unsavory your thoughts are until you get really
high. Most often people try smoking weed once, have a horrible experience, and quit. I personally have several bad experiences. This however didn’t
turn me away, it in fact sparked my interest further and begged the
question Why am I freaking out when using cannabis?. The short of that
answer is; because I was an anxious person and my thoughts were
particularly frightening. Coincidentally I picked up meditation at the same
time I began using cannabis. Naturally, I began to use the two together.
What a trip…literally. Cannabis took a flashlight and shun it on my
deepest darkest fears/thoughts, while meditation helped me either make
peace or understand those fears/thoughts. That being said, cannabis has
helped me become a better person by illuminating my own faults and
4. Cannabis has enhanced my movement practice – I recently have got into mobility work for personal reasons. Spending
upwards of an hour a day stretching and strengthening my body in different
shapes. It’s all been going well thankfully. However, using cannabis has
taken my practice to the next level. It has allowed me to go deeper into my
practice in general, literally and figuratively, deepening my stretches,
deepening my breath, deepening the meaning of my practice. I believe cannabis is a tool and when used wisely, can be an extremely
Generally, when people think of marijuana, their focus turns to anecdotes of those who suffer from debilitating conditions that benefit from medical cannabis, as well as more liberal states that have approved marijuana for recreational use. However, cannabis has real benefits that encompass more than the stereotypes associated with it.
1. Anti-Inflammatory: First, cannabis is an anti-inflammatory drug, which is what makes it so helpful with Crohn’s disease and arthritis. It interacts naturally with our body to treat inflammation and ease symptoms.
2. Sedative Properties: Secondly, cannabis can take the place of strong sedatives that many take to help them sleep, ultimately leaving them groggy and tired in the morning. In consultation with your doctor, cannabis can be a healthy and natural sedative that does not result in the same side-effects as over the counter medicines.
3. Calming Effects: Lastly, cannabis can provide all of the same benefits people seek in alcohol, just with less harm and greater benefit. Cannabis does not destroy the liver as alcohol can, and if it is not smoked cannabis can result in more benefit than harm. Cannabis is naturally calming, as we have seen in patients with severe autism that were violent and prone to self-harm prior to taking medical cannabis. Cannabis also provides pain relief for anything from chronic back pain to side-effects from chemotherapy.
The point is, when used correctly, cannabis has many benefits – all diverse in nature – that can make a real difference in an individual’s quality of life.
When speaking about the medical benefits of cannabis it’s important to note that the Federal government has not confirmed any FDA-approved medical benefit of the plant. So in keeping with their preposterously myopic stance on the medical benefits, I will not step on their toes and will instead speak of my hundreds of client reports on its effective use.
1. Pain Relief: The top benefit that is little known is the topical pain-relieving benefits of cannabinoids. Opiates require entry into the bloodstream to reduce pain but cannabis oil can enter a trouble spot on contact and potentially reduce difficult symptoms such as neuropathy and inflammation. Although it is possible to absorb enough THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) through the skin to get high, applying it topically is unlikely to create a high but has reduced pain, swelling, and inflammation in many of my clients. Skip the balms- go with straight oil because you can ingest it as well. Two for one!
2. Helps with Mental Health: One of the most important uses of cannabis is the potential mood-stabilizing effects of CBD (cannabidiol). I have had dozens of clients report that in addition to CBD working for pain, inflammation, and sleep, they are amazed that their depression, anxiety, and irritability are reduced while on a daily dose of the cannabinoid.
3. Feel-Good Effect: Cannabis is most commonly known for its ‘high,’ the controversial sensation that keeps the drug illegal at the federal level for its purported loss of control, hallucinations, psychosis, or the euphoria of the user. Getting too high does feel like a loss of control and is uncomfortable, just like getting too drunk is uncomfortable. But, knowing your dose of THC, and having ailments, both physical or psychological, entitles a user to access what I call, “artificial joy.” THC releases natural endorphins which in the right amount make us feel good. Being an adult is hard. Having access to a few puffs of artificial joy is a medical miracle!
3 Uncommon Benefits of Marijuana That Will Blow Your Mind:
As someone who has been working in cannabis education for many years, it’s vital that I stay up to date about this wonderful plant and its benefits. Here’s what I think.
1. Helps Control Nightmares: One of marijuana’s most under-discussed benefits is its ability to suppress and control nightmares. Cannabis appears to have the capacity to actually repress REM sleep, which is the cycle that you typically experience nightmares. This, plus its anxiety-relieving properties, makes for quite an effective natural nightmare suppressant.
2. Helps fight Diabetes: Cannabis’s potential benefits for diabetes are often overlooked. Studies are premature, but it appears as though cannabis can help regulate blood sugar, raise levels of “good” cholesterol, and even stimulate the metabolism to potentially help lose weight. All of these factors are crucial in aiding those with diabetes.
3. Helps Treat Rectal Issues: Finally, cannabis is proving very beneficial for rectal complaints. Products such as cannabis suppositories are gaining huge popularity in Central Europe for their fast-acting healing power in sensitive areas of the human body.
For the benefits of marijuana, we would say:
-The ability to relax tight muscles
-The ability to slow down the mind help focus
-The ability to open up the mind to think differently
Here are some of my favorite Marijuana facts:
1. Marijuana can actually kill leukemia cells! Leukemia is the most
common cancer found in children so this is perhaps one of the best benefits
I have ever come across. To sum it up, researchers found that cannabinoids found
in marijuana inhibited leukemia cell growth when used in combination with
one another. CBD and CBG worked best together to kill the leukemia cells,
which is one of the reasons I am such a big fan of CBD and other
2. It can stop you from smoking! Of course, you would have to take it as CBD
oil/capsules, or vape, but it has been found to make it far easier to give
3. Marijuana can work as an antidepressant! Depression should always be
considered as a complex mental problem with underlying reasons. But
researchers found that low doses of THC worked better than
antidepressants in 2007. At these low doses, THC boosts serotonin. At high
doses, however, it does decrease serotonin and increase depression so it
needs to be controlled.
Hear them speak about the benefits of marijuana with respect to athletic performance and recovery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGfCeSTyPJw&feature=youtu.be
Here are marijuana’s 3 benefits:
1. Prevents Cancer Cells from Spreading: A study published in the Molecular Cancer Therapeutics stated that Cannabidiol could prevent cancer from the spread by removing a gene called ID-1. In addition, the American Association for Cancer Research found that marijuana can slow down cancer growth in the brain, breast, and lungs
2. Decreases Anxiety: A 2010 study at Harvard University study showed that marijuana can help decrease anxiety. After smoking, smokers would be in a comparatively better mood. Marijuana also acts like a low-dose sedative.
3. Relief from Chronic Pain: Cannabinoids are some of the numerous compounds that are found in Cannabis. Research shows that given their chemical composition, cannabinoids can help provide relief for chronic pain. This is why you’ll see cannabis by-products commonly used for chronic pain.
Here are my 3 uncommon benefits of marijuana:
1. Helps With Crohn’s Disease: As someone with Crohn’s disease, I personally switched to medical marijuana
when I learned that the cannabinoids in cannabis help to manage gut
bacteria, reduce inflammation and also help to improve your appetite.
2. Actually Improves Lung Health: A study published by the Journal of the American Medical Association found
that marijuana actually improved and increased lung capacity in over 5,000
subjects over a period of 20 years.
3. Helps Recovery From a Stroke: If you or someone you know has had a stroke, you’ll be happy to know that
the study from the University of Nottingham shows that cannabis can actually
help to protect the brain and help it recover by reducing the overall size
of the area affected by the stroke.
Here are the 3 benefits of Marijuana:
– Anxiety relief
– Major health benefits as seen with many cancer patients – research more
– 0 Cannabis-related deaths
I speak to a lot of people who use marijuana either recreationally or to
help with a health condition. I have to know this information so I can
guide them to the best life insurance option for their particular
situation. Some of the benefits that clients tell me about are:
1. Anxiety- Many professionals, such as attorneys, use marijuana to help
with anxiety. This is either chronic anxiety or situational, such as
before giving a presentation.
2. Crohn’s Disease or Irritable Bowel Disease – Some clients use cannabis
to help ease the symptoms of this issue. It helps ease the pain and
discomfort of this health condition.
3. Alcohol – some clients tend to drink too much alcohol which can harm
their liver and cause other health issues. By switching to marijuana, they
are doing less damage to their bodies and feel better overall.
Here are some rather unexplored benefits of marijuana:
1. Helps Women Orgasm: In the sexual space, we’ve come across countless stories of the sexual benefits of marijuana. The ability to orgasm is largely a mental game. Many women have difficulty shutting out stressors, distractions, and perhaps the greatest destroyer of orgasm: anxiety around trying to orgasm.
For many women, marijuana is a great way to get their minds into the relaxed and distraction-free place they need to be in order to orgasm. Many women orgasm for the first time after smoking marijuana. Marijuana helps others discover they are multiply-orgasmic.
Partnered sex while using marijuana can also be an intensely bonding experience.
3 Uncommon Benefits of Marijuana:
The most underrated benefit of the marijuana plant which is often overlooked are the Terpenes
All plants have terpenes although No other terpene is known to do this. It may act as an antioxidant and antibacterial, protecting both the brain and the body from disease. In addition, studies have found that it may also help with managing pain.
PAIN RELIEF: One example is relief from inflammation and pain from chronic or acute injury while incurring no tolerance or dependence. Agora Terpenes minimizes pain and damage caused by an injury. Agora Terpenes prevents your body from doing too much of a good thing when injured by inhibiting your body’s immune reaction from growing out of control. This is done by inhibiting activators such as histamine and C-reactive protein (CRP), therefore limiting inflammation. At the same time, Agora Terpenes throttle your nerve cells from excessive synaptic firing, acting as a potent pain reliever.
CANCER/TUMORS: Another example of homeostasis caused by Agora Terpenes is its powerful effect on cancer and tumors. Agora Terpenes optimize normal cells while hunting down and killing cancer and tumor cells. Malignant cells produce a high amount of a compound that Agora Terpenes are attracted to. This causes an unhealthy cell to die, leaving only healthy cells and enhancing your body’s homeostasis at a whole new level.
MENTAL HEALTH: Agora Terpenes are well researched for its anti-convulsant, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-psychotic, and immune system properties. Agora Terpenes users have lower levels of C-reactive protein which is directly connected to cardiovascular disease and stroke. Agora Terpenes is known to help with Alzheimer’s, arteriosclerosis, bowel disorders, cirrhosis, depression, diabetes (type 1 and 2), hypertension, metabolic syndrome, nausea, neuropathic pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and much more, all without causing tolerance or dependence.
Three unique marijuana benefits:
1. For athletes, consuming marijuana before a workout will help them find their flow state to workout harder and longer.
2. For some, marijuana will give your sex drive a boost
3. For chemo patients, marijuana can help ease pain and nausea and promote
1) Pain Reliever: Cannabis helps with pain as I had a failed spinal fusion in 2010 followed by another surgery to implant a spinal cord stimulator, and then yet another surgery to remove that spinal cord stimulator and put in a new and improved one.
2) Improved Mental Health: Cannabis also helps with the stress of being disabled due to having issues with my spine, loss of income, depression, etc.
3) Improved Blood Sugar Levels: Then I also use RSO, Rick Simpson Oil, for my diabetes and have noticed that my blood sugars are improving.
The top three powerful cannabis benefits are all related to the ability to reduce or discontinue the use of more harmful substances:
1) Opioid Alternative: First, cannabis is a great medication for pain. Using cannabis instead of or as an adjunct to pharmaceutical pain medicines can reduce the chance of dependence and overdose.
2) Reduce Anxiety: Many people also find cannabis to be a useful tool to reduce anxiety and promote sleep, which helps reduce the use of sleep and anti-anxiety pharmaceuticals.
3) Mood Enhancer: Finally, cannabis is a relaxant and social lubricant. Many people find it preferable to alcohol.
Working as the Managing Director at a VAPE company, I am familiar with Marijuana and its benefits. The following are some most uncommon marijuana benefits:
1. Pain Relief: Natural compounds in marijuana cut in, disrupting the signals. THC and CBD interact with your immune cells by giving them instructions on what to secrete and what not to secrete. When you consume marijuana, those chemical pain signals stop. This helps you go about your day in peace. The herb’s energy as a natural analgesic that works when it’s
consumed via smoking or edibles.
2. Sleep: A heavy indica will allow you to sleep quickly and help you sleep more deeply. Cannabinoids like THC induce sleep. At the same time, they also extend your time in a deep sleep.
3. Anti Aging: THC and CBD are powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants protect us from DNA damage. DNA damage is the reason we age.
The 3 most powerful marijuana benefits for me would be:
– Treats my depression and panic attacks
– Helps to decompress from daily stress
– Topicals (THC/CBD) are amazing for muscle and joint pain relief